domingo, 6 de maio de 2012

Making a Cake


It’s usual in a manager life change the schedule, the planning or project, I’ll write about this away. Happened with me here, my today post was written, but yesterday I went to TEDx Laçador (http://www.tedxlacador.com) and changed my mind, I wrote this new one:
It’ a big mistake a manager think that it’s possible to apply some methodology like a cake recipe. Some Guru´s Management Plan or great results in a team or project management could be a great disaster if the manager doesn’t adapt for the new situation.
The companies have their own culture and values, each one in a team has a potential and a background, the manager needs to consider all this when he is making his management plan. Don´t to pay attention in this points it’s like make a cake without baking power: you can choose the best ingredients, but your cake won’t go work.
Like a baker chooses the right ingredients and attests he got the best conditions to do his cake, the manager needs take his models, his successfully examples  and to adapt to the new reality, taking the teamwork experience and considering the live history’s company.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário