segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2012

My great-grandmother


Today I remember my great-grandmother and her precious heritage: a great memory! It´s wonderful for a good performance work and for life!
A good memory is differential in the life of a manager. Tasks, commitment, deadlines you remember with notes, diagrams, calendar (essential for all professionals). But a good manager should use his memory to remember the history of his team. 
 It’s very easy to forget all the past good results when we have a sequence of failures.
I’m not speaking about be kept the professional on the team or project because of previous good performances, but we need consider this before changes, taking the chance to make a good evaluation and self-criticism.
The simple exercise to answer some basic questions helps us. For example: "I'm leading this team and / process?", "I explained clearly the expected result?", "I distributed the functions according to the capacities?", "I gave him a feedback before?”, “I recognized for his performance? ".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário