quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2012

The worker´s day and the 1st Lesson


I woke up and remembered me: 20 years ago, my first day in my first job.
In a Worker’s Day, I dressed my McDonald’s clothes and sat down in the break room to list my manager give us the “daily management plan”.
17 year old, a lot of expectations, and I just listened my manager’s explanation. He told: who does what, sales goals, highlights products, some notes about the previous day…
In the 1992’s May Day, I learned my first lesson: A manager needs a planning overview, have make sure he chose the right person to do the work and be able to propose a challenge and give up the feedback to his teamwork.
This point of view I got many years later, that day I just was thinking “how can I do a awesome crew member?”. Many years, many companies, many team workers past from that day , each one helped me to be a manager, now I’m writting about this in the “wannabeamanager” blog. Enjoy! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário